1. Can we bypass governor limits using time based workflows?
No. Time-dependent actions aren't executed independently. They're processed several times every hour, where they're grouped together and executed as a single batch. Therefore, any triggers that fire as a result of those grouped actions are also executed in a single batch. This behavior can cause you to exceed your Apex governor limits if you design your time-based workflow in conjunction with Apex triggers.
3. What does RemoteAction annotation used for?
4. What datatype is used to store currency fields in Salesforce?
5. What is the difference between Apex Scheduler and Apex Batch?
Apex scheduler would be used when you need something to happen at a particular point in time.
Batch apex would be used when you need to process a large number of records that would otherwise break governor limits.
6. What is the difference between roles and profiles in Salesforce?
Profiles control object- and field-level access whereas roles influence record-level access.
7. A developer wants to ensure that when a parent record is deleted, child records are not deleted. Which relationship should the developer choose? A. Lookup. B. Master-detail C. Many-to-many D. Master-to-master