1. Make sure you are on the right Cordova version. As of Salesforce Mobile SDK 3.3, Cordova 3.6.4 is supported. If you have Cordova 4, you have target your platform
Cordova platform add firstname.lastname@example.org
rm -r .ideafind . -name "*.gradle" -type f -deletefind . -name "*.iml" -type f -delete
3. Also, remove any intermediate builds generated. I cleared the build folder using
rm -r build
4. Now to make sure all the references correctly placed, open the project in Ecclipse and check if the build is working properly.
5. Now open import the project into android studio
Open a New Project in the SDK
- Launch the Android Studio application.
- Select Import Project (Eclipse ADT, Gradle, etc).
- Select location where android platform is stored (your/project/platforms/android).
- For the Gradle Sync question you can simply answer Yes. Optionally, you may select the destination same as your/project/platforms/android